I'm researching and following international to local best practices and protocols for massage therapists and clients to ensure you have the most comfortable experience while keeping the session as safe as possible. Below are some of the steps I'm taking. Please contact me if you'd like more detail.
- I'm fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- I double-mask with a multi-layered cloth mask over a disposable surgical mask OR wear a KN95 mask.
- Every client wears a mask. As long as our local positivity rates are above 5% and variants are circulating in the community, this remains important regardless of your vaccination status. (Optional use of a pillow case covering the face cradle (instead of wearing a mask) only when you're lying on your stomach.)
- I run a true HEPA-filter air purifer 24-hours a day, 7-days a week in my office.
- I clean all touched hard surfaces with CDC-approved antiseptic (70% alcohol) between every appointment.
- I deep clean at the end of every day with CDC-approved disinfectant wipes AND after any suspected germs (from coughing, sneezing, talking, breathing, etc.) throughout the day.
- I limit clients to five per day and allow a minimum of 30-minutes between each client for cleaning and air circulation.
- I'll contact you if I have any questions about your general health or COVID status or need to reschedule your appointment.
- I waive my 24-hour cancellation policy if you or I are sick or have had a suspected exposure.